- 4 skinned boned, chicken halves
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon buter divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 4 cups hot cooked linguine (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy duty platic wrap, flatten to 1/4 inch thickness or have butcher do it for you.
Combine flour, salt and pepper and dredge chicken in flour mixture.
Heat 1 teaspoon butter and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned (I cooked it about 5 minutes per side).
Add 3/4 cup wine, lemon juice and capers to pan and cook 3-4 more minutes scraping pan to loosen brown bits. Remove chicken and keep warm.
Stir in remaining wine and cook over high heat until reduced to about 1/2 cup (about 5-8 minutes)
Stir in 1 teaspoon butter and fresh parsley. Serve chicken over linuine and drizzle with sauce.