Easy Taco Dip
Makes 3 cups.
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 2-4 hrs (low) or 1-2 hrs (high)
- 1/2 lb ground chuck
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup mild taco sauce
- 1 can (4 oz) diced mild green chiles
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced ripe olives drained
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream
1. Cook meat in large skillet until no longer pink, drain. Put in crock pot slow cooker.
2. Add corn, onion, salsa, taco sauce, chilies and olives to crock pot, stir to combine. Cover and cook on LOW 2-4 hours or on HIGH 1-2 hours or until done.
3. Just before serving stir in cheese. Serve with chips and sour cream.