Easy Pierogi Casserole
Love hot, cheesy potatoes? You'll love this easy casserole! It's everything you love in a pierogi—in easy-to-transport, potluck-perfect form.
- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8 ounce tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 package (3 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits, divided
- 2 cups KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 375°F.
Cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, combine potatoes, cream cheese spread, onions, 1/2 cup bacon and 1 cup Cheddar.
Place 3 noodles in 13x9" baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with 1/3 of the potato mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining bacon and Cheddar; cover.
Bake 30 min or until heated through. Uncover; bake 3 to 5 min or until cheese is lightly browned. Let stand 10 min before cutting to serve.