Greek Chicken Tacos
Entire recipe (2 tacos): 310 calories, 11g fat, 695mg sodium, 25g carbs, 2g fiber, 4g sugars, 28g protein -- PointsPlus® value 8*
We love these tacos so much, we might just ask them to MARRY us...
- 1/4 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp. drained and chopped roasted red pepper (packed in water)
- 1 tbsp. roughly chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp. light vinaigrette
- 2 corn taco shells (flat-bottomed, if available)
- 3 oz. cooked and sliced skinless chicken breast, chilled
- 2 dashes dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. crumbled fat-free feta cheese
In a medium bowl, mix lettuce, onion, red pepper, olives, and vinaigrette.
Divide chilled chicken between taco shells, and sprinkle with oregano. Top with lettuce mixture, followed by feta cheese.