This is the perfect recipe for a potluck dinner. Always a hit.
- 1/2 head green cabbage (shredded)
- 1 pkg chicken ichiban soup noodles with seasoning packet
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 3 tbsp cup toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Take the seasoning package out of the ichiban noodles and then smash the noodles.
2. Put shredded cabbage into a salad bowl.
3. Add almonds, sesame seeds and soup noodles. Mix together.
4. Mix seasoning, sugar, oil, vinegar and salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
5. Put dressing on salad and serve immediately.