Four Veggie Roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 large carrots, peeled and bias diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green beans cut into two inch pieces
- 5 or6 small new potatoes halved
- 1 small onion cut into wedges.
- freshly ground black pepper
In large bowl combine olive oil soy sauce, and ginger. Add carrots , green beans, potatoes and onions. Stir gently to coat vegetables with seasonings.
Spread vegetables evenly in a 9 x 9 x 2 baking pan. Sprinkle with pepper. Roast the veggies uncovered, in a 425 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until just tender stirring once or twice.