- 3 3
- links (4 oz each) spicy Italian turkey sausage, casings removed, crumbed
- 1/2 1/2
- cup canned Old El Paso® enchilada sauce
- 1 1
- can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain
- 2 2
- cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 2 2
- medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1
- medium yellow bell pepper, chopped (1 cup), if desired
- 1/4 1/4
- cup chopped fresh cilantro or green onions, if desired
Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, stirring occasionally to crumble sausage, until no longer pink; drain and remove from skillet. Gently stir enchilada sauce into sausage to coat.
Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
Spoon and spread sausage mixture over crust. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Top with tomatoes and bell pepper; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
Makes 6 servings (3 pieces each)