Cheesy Chicken FIngers
- 1/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup whole wheat seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed cheese crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/3 cup egg whites (from 3 eggs)
- 2 lb chicken tenders
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2 In a resealable plastic bag, mix Bisquick mix, breadcrumbs, cheese, cheese crackers, garlic salt and oregano leaves.
3 In shallow dish, beat egg whites slightly. Dip the chicken tenders in egg whites; place in bag with Bisquick mixture. Seal the bag and shake to coat.
4 Place chicken tenders on the cookie sheet; drizzle butter over chicken. Bake 15 minutes.