Classic Homemade Eggnog
Servings: 6 servings
Christmas just isn't Christmas without a nice chilled glass of eggnog. This Classic Homemade Eggnog recipe will make sure the holidays are bright and cheery!
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 cups low-fat milk (2%), divided
- 1 (4-ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Whisk sweetened condensed milk and 2 cups milk in large bowl or pitcher. Add pudding mix. Whisk 1 minute or until completely dissolved. Whisk in remaining 4 cups milk, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon. Chill until ready to serve.