- 1 large tortilla wrap any flavor 3/4 cup Gorgonzola (enough to cover entire tortilla)
- 12 washed and dried spinach leaves
- 6 thin slices sauteed egg plant
- 1 large portabella mushroom sliced thinly, and sauteed
- 1/4 red pepper cut into strips, and sauteed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Put the gorgonzola on the wrap and warm it until the cheese can be easily spread over the entire wrap. Place the spinach leaves flat on the cheese, covering the whole wrap. Do the same with the eggplant slices. Add the portabella and red peppers and then roll very tightly. For sharing, slice into rounds.
This recipe yields 1 serving.