Holy Cannoli Cake
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. orange extract
- 1 pkg.(4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped, divided
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) prepared pound cake, cut horizontally into 4 slices
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
POUR milk and orange extract into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Add ricotta cheese and half of the chocolate; mix well.
PLACE bottom cake slice on serving plate; spread with one third of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice, ending with top cake slice.
MICROWAVE remaining chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until almost melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spread evenly over top and sides of cake. Store in refrigerator.