Mexican Spiced Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mexican spiced chocolate chip cookies are great any day of the year, but very popular during the holiday! All you need is a cup of milk to dunk them in!
- 1 package CHIPITS® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 cup Salted Butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large Naturegg™ Omega 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon each instant coffee granules and vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit. Melt 1 cup chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl set over simmering water. Cool to room temperature.
Beat butter with granulated and brown sugars until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir coffee with vanilla; beat into butter mixture. Blend in melted chocolate. In a separate bowl, stir flour with cinnamon, baking soda, salt and cayenne pepper. Add to butter mixture; mix on low just until combined. Stir in remaining chocolate chips.
3 Drop dough by the spoonful, 1-inch (2.5-cm) apart, onto baking sheets lined with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Bake for 10 minutes or until set but still soft. Cool for 2 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.