I like in a bowl topped with parm cheese and tore up spinach. Some wasabi mixed in is the bomb!
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 3 lbs 90% lean ground beef - browned salt & pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup sweet onion grated very fine
- 4 cloves garlic grated very fine
- 1 heaping teaspoon smokey pepricki
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 1/4 cups ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
Combing in crock pot cook on high for few hours. Stir from time to time. Devour at will!