- 2 thinly sliced garlic cloves
- 1/3 diced chili pepper, you can used canned if you are unable to find a fresh pepper
- 1/4 sliced jalapeno pepper, canned also works just find if you can’t find it fresh
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons of diced onion
- 1 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- dash of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup of salsa
1. Place all the ingredients in a crock pot on high for 4 hours.
2. With one hour left, shread the chicken with two forks and than return back to crock pot.
Cook rice or cut up other veggies and eat with or without shell