Peanut Butter & Chocolate Lover's trifle
- Either a box of brownie mix, or a homemade batch of brownies. I used this Hershey's recipe. Last time I used chocolate cake, I think the crunchy & gooey texture of a brownie will add a nice twist though!
- 1/4 1/4 (either homemade, or canned). For an easy homemade recipe I just use a cup of heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped
- Kit Kat bars, chopped (last time I used Reese's Pieces)
- 2 2 to packages of instant vanilla pudding made according to their directions.
Layer the bottom with broken up brownies. Top with vanilla pudding, peanut butter sauce, Reese's peanut butter cups & Kit Kat bars, and a layer of whipped cream. Continue building your trifle with these layers until you've run out of ingredients or room