Texas Stuffed Biscuits
They are super easy and super fast - two things that are priority, for me, in the kitchen.
I made up the name – because she didn’t have one.
And we are in Texas.
Plus, they have a tad kick to them.
- 1 – 2 cans of Flaky Biscuits (or any of your choosing)
- Package of Cream Cheese
- 1 small can of chopped black olives (or green)
- 1 small can of diced chilies
- 1 package of shredded Mexican Cheese (or something like that.)
- 1 to 2 cups of diced Turkey Ham (I brown mine.)
Adapted from ilovemy5kids.com
Depending on what type of biscuit you use is how many cans you need. If you use Grand or Super Large biscuit, you will probably just need one. If you use flaky biscuits – you’ll need two.
In a a bowl, make your filling by mixing all the ingredients. You can taste it. It is wonderful.
Take the biscuits and smash them flat in your hands. Then I put them in a muffin pan. Push a well in the middle for the filling.
Spoon about a Tablespoon or more or less or whatever you choose and fill those biscuits!
I baked them at 350 until they were lightly brown. Maybe 9 to 11 minutes.