Famiy-Friendly Stuffed Cheeseburgers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines
- 1 egg
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 env. Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 LBS ground beef
- 6 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 1/2 oz sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 6 Kaiser rolls, split
In a large bowl, combine the 1st, 8 ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and shape well. Shape into 12 thin patties.
Combine the cheddar cheese, mushrooms and cream cheese; spoon ontp center of patties. Top with remaining patties press edges firmly to seal.
Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-inch from heat for 5-7 minutes on each side. Serve on rolls.