Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 cup quinoa
- 21/4 cups water
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 6 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 bunch mint, minced
- 1/2 bunch parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
1. Bring water to a boil.
2. In the meantime, place quinoa in a fine mesh strainer and rinse with cold water.
3. Add quinoa to boiling water.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until grains are fluffy and water is absorbed.
5. Fluff quinoa with a fork; cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
6. Transfer the quinoa into a large bowl and combine all ingredients.