- 1/2 * 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 * 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 * 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 * 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 * 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan with shortening or cooking spray. In large food-storage plastic bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
2. Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan. In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
3. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375°F. Bake 33 to 37 minutes.