- 3 cups quartered chanterelles
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup diced peeled seeded tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely-diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Combine the mushrooms, garlic and olive oil in a mixing bowl. Toss to combine thoroughly. Spread on a baking sheet and place in the oven until the mixture turns light brown. Watch carefully, as the mixture can quickly overcook.
Remove, toss with the remaining ingredients, and permit to cool. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe yields ?? servings.