- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons ketchup, divided
- Cooking spray
Adapted from find.myrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; add 1/4 cup ketchup. Mix beef mixture with hands just until combined. Shape beef mixture into a 9 x 4–inch loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Brush top of meat loaf with remaining 2 tablespoons ketchup. Bake 7 additional minutes or until done. Slice loaf into 8 equal pieces.
Fat:13.1g (sat 5.1g,mono 5.5g,poly 0.7g)