King of Snakes
- 1 1/3 -inch slice peeled fresh ginger, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 cups vodka
- 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chile pepper-flavored vodka (Absolut Peppar or Stolichnaya Pepper)
- 2 tbsp Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- Crushed ice
Muddle ginger and sugar in cocktail shaker until paste forms.
Add all remaining ingredients except crushed ice.
Cover and shake for 15 seconds.
Fill two old-fashioned glasses with crushed ice.
Strain cocktail into glasses and serve.