Mediterranean Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- 3 boneless chicken breasts (or more if you like it meatier)
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 6oz can tomato paste
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 whole bulb of garlic cloves, peeled but left whole (you can use less if you like things less garlicky)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
1. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Add the other ingredients on top and stir to combine them a bit.
3. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 5-6 hours.
4. Serve over angel hair pasta.
5. Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.