- 1 tbs oil
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, chopped, plus 1 tbs sauce
- 14 oz can pinto beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken, skin removed
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 1/3 cups cooked brown rice, warmed
- 1 1/3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/3 cups shredded lettuce
MAKES 4 SERVINGS. HALF RECIPE FOR 2.
Heat oil in a pot. Add 1/2 cup salsa, chipotle and sauce, cook until mixture starts to sizzle. Add beans and 3/4 cup water, bring to a boil, then stir in chicken, cook until mixture is slightly thickened. Season. *Heat tortillas as label directs. Arrange rice in tortillas. Top with cheese, chicken mixture, lettuce and remaining salsa. Fold bottom edges of each tortilla over filling, tuck in sides, roll up tightly. Cut burritos in half. SERVE with guacamole & ENJOY...