Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake
- 25 caramels
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inch)
- 2 pkg. (3 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
In a small saucepan, combine caramels and evaporated milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth; stir in 1/2 cup pecans. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 15 mins.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 mins.; beat into cream cheese mixture until blended. Spread over caramel mixture. Refrigerate for at least 30 min. Before serving, drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with remaining pecans.