Mamie's Rum Cake
- 1 Duncan Hines butter cake
- 1 Jello vanilla pudding
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
1. Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased bundt pan. (May also sprinkle 1/2 - 1 cup chopped pecans in the bottom of the pan before pouring in the batter.)
2. Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. Remove cake from oven and allow to cool.
4. Cook glaze for 1-2 minutes on stove and pour onto cooled cake: 1/4 cup rum, 1/4 cup water, 1 cup sugar and 1 stick butter.