Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 - 26-32 ounce bag frozen hash browns
- 1 - 8 oz container sour cream
- 1 - 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 - cup onion, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 - cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 - cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon each)
Adapted from stockpilingmoms.com
In a large bowl add the hash browns thawed or frozen, sour cream, soup, onion, shredded cheese and melted butter.
Mix to combine.
Spoon hash brown mixture in a 4 quart slow cooker that has been sprayed with non stick spray (I had put in a liner and sprayed the liner too).
Sprinkle salt and pepper on top cover, and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until done.
The casserole should be crispy on the sides and bubbly throughout.
Serve and enjoy!