Creamy Rice Primavera
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 8 oz. tomato trinity
- 8.8 oz. pouch precooked white rice
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 oz. fresh basil
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high for 2-3 minutes. PLace butter in pan, then add garlic; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until browned
2. Stir in tomato trinity. Cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until peppers are tender and onions are browned.
3. Stir in rice, Alfredo sauce and cheese, then cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Chop basil leaves finely (1 tbsp.). Stir into rice and serve.