Home Run Dip
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2/3 cup beer
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, slightly softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1. Place Cheddar cheese, dry mustard, beer, and butter in a food processor and process until creamy.
Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth and completely combined.
Serve this at room temperature with crackers or cubes of Italian bread for dipping.
It can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.