Chocolate Ice Cream II
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups chocolate milk (Promised Land recommended)
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate syrup
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate shavings chopped fine
Combine whipping cream, chocolate milk, syrup, evaporated and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Mix well. Chill for 4 to 6 hours.
Pour into ice cream freezer. Follow your freezer directions. When ice cream begins to set, add shavings if desired. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 more than generous servings.