Cheesy Bread Pulls
Awesome taste and presentation!
- 1 round or oveal sourdough bread loaf, approx. 1 lb.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Kraft Colby Jack Cheese slices (substitute shredded or any favorite cheese)
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 T Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat oven to 350.
Use serrated knife to make vertical cuts, 1 inch apart, in top of bread loaf, being careful not to cut through to bottom of loaf. Turn bread 1/4 turn; repeat cuts.
Cut each cheese slice into thirds and press into cuts in bread along with the bacon. Place loaf on large sheet of foil.
Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over bread. Wrap bread with foil; place on baking sheet.
Bake 25 minutes or until heated through, unwrapping bread after 15 minutes.