- 3 medium avocados or 4 small ones;
- 1 firm tomato, finely diced;
- 1/2 white onion;
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro;
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice;
- Optional salt and pepper to taste.
Open the avocados and scoop out the flesh. An easy way is to cut it length-wise around the pit and than using a chefs knife strike the pit and then twist the knife so you can easily remove the pit and scoop out the flesh.
2.Mash the flesh with a fork, it can still have hard parts, follow your preference.
3.Stir the other ingredients.
4.Enjoy right away or store in the refrigerator. A trick is to put a plastic wrap that touches the guacamole so it doesn’t brown because of contact with air.