Marinated Grilled Chicken Legs
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons basil oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Cooking spray
1. Combine the first 11 ingredients in a large ziploc bag.
2. Add chicken to the bag; seal. Marinate in the refrigerator 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
3. Remove chicken from the bag, reserving marinade. Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 3 minutes.
4. Place chicken on grill coated with cooking spray; grill 30 minutes or until chicken is done, turning and basting ocassionally with reserved marinade.