Blueberries 10 ways
- 1 . Puree and fold into fat free cream cheese with a bagel or English muffin.
- 2 . Add to any muffin or mix recipe
- 3 . Mix with plain Greek yogurt and chopped walnuts
- 4 . toss with fresh spinach, feta, chix breast and poppyseed dressing.
- 5 Mix into regular instant oatmeal. Add unsweetened applesauce, cinnamon and a little brown sugar.
6. Add to your favorite quick bread recipe.
7. Make a compote for pancakes or ice cream by simmering 1 c berries with 3 T water, 1/4 c sugar
and 1 t lemon juice for 10 minutes. Add another 1 c berries and simmer for 8 more minutes.
8. Make your own frozen waffles. Add berries to waffle batter, cook, cool, wrap, freeze. Voila- you have homemade toaster waffles for breakfast.
9. Dip in dark Chocolate for double antioxidant benefit.
10. Puree and fold into softened ice cream and refreeze.