- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic (chopped fine) or use garlic salt.
- 1 (8 oz) can of tomato sauce
- 1 qt. stewed tomatoes
- 1 can of kidney beans drained
- 3 oz of spaghetti broken in 3's
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsps. Chili powder
- Tobasco to taste (Few drops)
Brown ground beef with onions and green pepper and salt and
pepper in soup pan. Cook spaghetti in 2 quarts of salted water
until soft, not soggy as it will continue to cook in the soup.
Drain and add with rest of ingredients to meat misture.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.