Meatballs and Bolonese Sauce
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 green capsicum, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 575g jar Leggo’s Chunky Pasta Sauce – Bolognese
- 1/2 cup water
Combine all meatball ingredients and shape into 24 small balls. Heat olive oil in a large frying-pan, add meatballs and cook for 3-4 minutes until browned, turning often. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add spring onions and zucchini to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in Leggo’s Chunky Pasta Sauce - Bolognese and water. Return meatballs to pan, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve meatballs and sauce in warmed serving bowls.