Best in the west beans
- 1/2 lb. hamburger
- 10 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 2 tbsp. molasses
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 lb. can kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 lb. can butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 lb. can pork and beans, undrained
1. Brown the hamburger and bacon together in a sdkillet. Lift the meat out of the skillet with a slotted spoon so drippings stay behind. Put the meat into your greased slow cooker.
Add the onions to the mean drippings. Cook them just until they soften a little. Add them to the meat in the slow cooker.
3. Stir all of the other ingredients into the slow cooker. Combine everything well.,
4. Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour. Reduce heat to Low and cook for 4 more hours.