Greek Spice Mix
Great to mix into Greek yogurt as a dip, or as a seasoning on vegetables or meat, this spice mix is packed with dried herbs and spices.
- 5 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon kosher or flaked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon dried freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoons dried lemon peel
Adapted from akitchenhoor.blogspot.com
Combine all ingredients in a small mixing store. Store the mix in an airtight container for up to one month, or in the freezer for up to three months.