- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 3/4 cup Progresso® Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
- 1/3 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- Arugula Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 /teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- cups arugula
- Sauce and Shaved Parmesan
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce, heated
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese (about 1.6 oz)
1 Cut chicken breasts in half horizontally to make 8 thin pieces.
2 In medium bowl, mix bread crumbs, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; set aside. In separate medium shallow bowls, place flour and eggs.
3 Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess, then dip into eggs, letting any excess drip back into bowl. Coat chicken with bread crumb mixture, pressing to coat.
4 In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook about 2 minutes or until golden on bottom. Turn chicken over; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden on outside and no longer pink in center.
5 In small bowl, beat all salad ingredients except arugula with wire whisk. In medium bowl, toss arugula with oil mixture to coat.
6 Place 2 chicken pieces on each of 4 plates, placing in the center. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the pasta sauce around chicken on each plate. Spoon salad on top of chicken. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese.