Oregano Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Jazz up a grilled cheese sandwich by serving it open-faced with sliced tomatoes and a sprinkling of oregano. Feel free to include other vegetables, such as sliced avocado, thinly sliced onion or roasted red pepper strips.
- 4 slices multigrain bread, lightly toasted
- 8 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 ounce each)
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 16 thin slices
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
Adapted from foodchannel.com
Makes 4 servings. Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes
1. Top each bread slice with 2 cheese slices, 4 tomato slices and 1/4 teaspoon of the oregano.
2. Broil 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Fat: 13 g
Carbohydrates: 24 g
Cholesterol: 27 mg
Sodium: 495 mg
Fiber: 5 g
Protein: 19 g