Crisp Honey Mustard Chicken
- 2/3 cup light honey mustard dressing
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dill, freshly chopped
- 1 medium green onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a shallow baking pan with cooking spray
2. In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill, and green onions. Remove 1/3 cup and set aside to use on top of chicken later.
3. Place cornflake crumbs in a large zip top bag. Dip chicken in dressing mixture and then shake in cornflake crumbs to coat. Place in baking dish.
4. Bake about 20 minutes until golden and no longer pink in center.
5. Top with remaining mustard mixture and serve.