Reeses PB Poke Cake
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (Use amt called for on your cake mix box)
- 1 1/3 c water (Use amt called for on the cake mix box)
- 1/2 c vegetable oil (Use amt called for on the cake mix box)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 12 oz cool whip, divided
- 11 3/4 oz hot fudge, divided
- 8 REESE'S PB Cups, broken into pieces
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
1.Prepare and bake your chocolate cake following instructions on the cake mix box. When the cake is done cooking, take it out of the oven and poke the cake all over with a fork.
2.Microwave your hot fudge and pour ¾ of the jar on top of the cake so it will soak in.
3.Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl or stand mixer and beat until smooth. Add peanut butter and continue mixing until thoroughly incorporated. Add half of the cool whip and continue mixing it until smooth.
4.Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over cake. Cover and refrigerate until cool.
5.Spread remaining cool whip over peanut butter mixture. Drizzle rest of hot fudge over top. Then sprinkle the crumbled reese's peanut butter cups over top. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.