Creamy Blue Slaw
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) fennel seeds, toasted and chopped (optional)
- 1/2 small (about 1 pound) red cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf
- 2 ounce(s) (about 1/2 cup) blue cheese, crumbled
In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; stir in the fennel seeds (if using).
Add the cabbage, onion, and apple and toss to coat. Fold in the parsley and all but 1 tablespoon blue cheese. Sprinkle the remaining blue cheese over the top before serving.