Peanut Butter and Brownie Dessert
The original recipe called for chocolate chip cookies. I'm a "brownies kind of girl!"
- Prepare brownies and cool completely.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 box of Brownie Mix, prepared
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- make it
Adapted from Kraftkitchens.com
EMPTY pudding mixes into separate medium bowls. Add 1-1/2 cups milk to each; beat with whisk 2 min. Add peanut butter to vanilla pudding; beat until well blended. Stir 1/2 cup COOL WHIP into pudding in each bowl.
SPOON chocolate pudding mixture into 2-qt. serving bowl; cover with layers of half each of the remaining COOL WHIP and brownie chunks. Repeat layers, using vanilla pudding mixture.
DRIZZLE with syrup.