Peanut Puppy Chow
A silly snack for kids, not dogs!
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 6 cups chex-type cereal
- 1 cup powdered sugar
1. Put chocolate in a glass bowl.
2. place in microwave on High for 1 minute.
3. Take out carefully and stir.
4. Heat for 30 more seconds on High.
5. Stir peanut butter and peanuts into melted chocolate
6. Stir in cereal until well coated. Be careful not to crush it
7. Place powdered sugar in large storage bag
8. Add chocolate-covered cereal. Close the bag.
9. Gently shake until mixture is powdery.
Makes about 8 cups.