Hamburger Helper Meatloaf
Looking for great tasting dinner that is simple to make? Try this delicious glazed Hamburger Helper Meatloaf recipe from Betty Crocker. Serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Yummy!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 3 slices bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350º F.
Mix all ingredients except glaze. Spread mixture in ungreased loaf pan.
In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Brush the mixture all over the loaf.
Bake uncovered 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until beef is no longer pink in center, juice is clear and thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads at least 160º. Drain meat loaf.