Bigoli In Salsa
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 anchovy fillets
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups minced onions
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound fresh Bigoli Pasta cooked until tender (or whole wheat pasta)
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 ounces freshly-grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, add the olive oil.
With a French knife, finely mince the anchovies. Using the side of the knife, press the anchovies against the cutting board forming a paste. Add this to the oil, season with pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
Add the onions. Season with pepper and sauté until wilted about 4 minutes. Add the wine and bring to a simmer. Cook for 2 minutes.
Add the pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until heated through. Remove from the heat. Add the parsley and cheese. Toss well. Mound the pasta in the center of each serving plate.
This recipe yields 4 servings.