Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Don't doubt the Doritos, they really make the dish delicious. Simple and fast, your kids will love having Doritos for dinner and will be begging you to make it every night.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, or 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 bag nacho cheese Doritos
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Crush the entire bag of Doritos and cover the bottom of the dish. Reserve one cup of cheese. Mix together remaining ingredients in a large bow.
Pour chicken mixture over the Doritos. Bake for 20 minutes. Top casserole with the remaining cheese and bake 5 additional minutes or until melted.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (440 Votes)
- Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken 4.5/5 (403 Votes)
- Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Cowboy Casserole 4.5/5 (197 Votes)