- 1 ⁄2 cup margarine or butter (not diet)
- 1 ⁄3 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 ⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 ⁄4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 (12 ounces) cans buttermilk biscuits
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat the inside of a Bundt pan with cooking spray, butter or vegetable oil.
Melt the margarine in a pot or bowl. Mix the sugars, nuts and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Open the biscuits, separate and cut each into 4 sections. Roll each quarter into a ball, then put into the sugar mixture to coat. Place the balls in the Bundt pan in a single layer and drizzle a little melted butter evenly over the top.
Sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture over the top and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Be sure to let cool for a minute or two before turning the bread onto a plate and carefully removing the pan. If you leave the monkey bread in the pan much longer, it will stick and be hard to remove. – Heloise