Gluten Free Cheese Dainties
Aunt Frances and Grandma Connaughton
- ALL INGREDIENTS SHOULD BE ROOM TEMP
- 2 2 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 2 2 C VERY SHARP Cheddar Cheese, yellow, grated
- 1 1 to T Egg beaters, more if necessary to bring dough together
- 2 2 2 C Namaste All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 2 2 2 cups GF Rice Krispies
Adapted from google.com
Beat butter, then toss in cheese and egg. Mix well, though there will be lumps. Work in Flour, salt and cayenne. Mush with your hands if necessary to incorporate all flour. Add two cups Rice Krispies, slightly crushed. Make into 1 inch balls and flatten with fork on ungreased pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Serve at cocktail parties!